Can you imagine a world without chocolate? No? But will it always be available and what are the challenges the makers face today? And did you know, just like wine, the taste of your chocolate varies depending on where the cocoa comes from? You can learn about all of this at Chocoa Festival.
Chocoa Festival is the place where you learn the process from bean to bar, discover the wide variety of flavours in good cocoa and better chocolate, taste many food pairings while being guided by your favourite chocolate makers.
A two day chocolate Festival in the heart of Amsterdam!
Tasting, enjoying and discovering new flavours with wine, coffee and craft beer at the more than 75 stands. Take a journey through the cocoa chain and learn how chocolate is being made from bean to bar. A full day programme of tastings and presentations given by experts.
Learn everything you have ever wanted to know about the magical world of chocolate:
* Meet the renowned chocolate makers and experts
* Experience sustainable chocolate at a beautiful location in Amsterdam
* Taste many chocolates by top patissiers and chocolatiers
* Combine wine and food pairings with chocolate in a tasting
* Understand developments of sustainable production for large consumer brands
* Learn about the cocoa chain; from tree to bar
* See the trends and developments in chocolate
* Join the debate on sustainable cocoa and chocolate (Saturday)
Chocolatemakers – Metropolitan – Tout – Urban Cacao – Hoja Verde – Ananda Chocolate – DiGusti Delicatessen – Illimani Koffie – Chocolade Atelier Puur – Maspi Chocolate – Diamond – Chocoladebikkels – El Sauco – ProEcuador – ROC Amsterdam – Daarnhouwer – WineMatters – Linnick – El Rey – Direct Cacao – Brick of raw chocolate – koffieTcacao Magazine – Chocoaholics – Ridiculously Good – Lovechock – CHOVE – Chocolate Explorers – Sannda Chocolate – Art Au Chocolat – Esaica – Torta Pistocchi Firenze – Hada’s Cakes – Raw Patisserie – Cocoatrait
Wrap ‘n Rolling – Dutch Weedburger
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for updates and inspiration.
We hope to see you at Chocoa Festival 2017!