Chocolate lovers, meet many chocolate makers here and taste the quality of fine or flavour and sustainable chocolate!
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Chocoa festival is the place where you discover the wide variety of flavours in good cocoa and better chocolate, taste many food pairings while listening to soft sounds of jazz and soul - all while being guided by your favourite chocolate makers. A three day festival in the heart of Amsterdam!
Tasting, enjoying and discovering new flavours with wine, coffee and craft beer at the more than 50 stands (see listing below). Take a journey trough the cocoa chain and learn how chocolate is being made from bean to bar. Listen to the sweet sounds of Priscilla Nokoe from Ghana during Choco Lounge, one of the largest cocoa producing countries. See a documentary or get pampered during a cocoa butter arm massage!
A full day programme of tastings and presentations given by experts. Children can join, in the weekend they can have their faces painted, create a masterpiece of art with chocolate, see the famous movie of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' or listen to the stories of our storyteller.
Learn everything you have ever wanted to know about the magical world of chocolate:
* Meet the renowned chocolate makers and experts
* Experience sustainable chocolate at a beautiful location in Amsterdam
* Taste many chocolates by top patissiers and chocolatiers
* Combine wine and food pairings with chocolate in free tastings (every hour)
* Understand developments of sustainable production for large consumer brands
* Enjoy live music in the afternoon and evening
* See documentaries and movies on chocolate and cocoa
* Learn about the cocoa chain; from tree to bar
* See the trends and developments in chocolate
Friday evening March 6th 17.00 - 21.00
Saturday March 7 and Sunday 8th 10.00 - 18.00
De Beurs van Berlage | Damrak 243 | 1012 ZJ Amsterdam
The following exhibitors will be present at the Festival: