Chocolate lovers, meet many chocolate makers here and taste the quality of fine or flavour and sustainable chocolate!
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Chocoa festival is the place where you discover the wide variety of flavours in good cocoa and better chocolate, taste many food pairings while being guided by your favourite chocolate makers. A two day festival in the heart of Amsterdam!
Tasting, enjoying and discovering new flavours with wine, coffee and craft beer at the more than 50 stands (see listing below). Take a journey trough the cocoa chain and learn how chocolate is being made from bean to bar. A full day programme of tastings and presentations given by experts.
Learn everything you have ever wanted to know about the magical world of chocolate:
* Meet the renowned chocolate makers and experts
* Experience sustainable chocolate at a beautiful location in Amsterdam
* Taste many chocolates by top patissiers and chocolatiers
* Combine wine and food pairings with chocolate in free tastings (every hour)
* Understand developments of sustainable production for large consumer brands
* Learn about the cocoa chain; from tree to bar
* See the trends and developments in chocolate
Download the Chocoa brochure here:
Chocoa Brochure 2016 - English
Saturday February 6th and Sunday 7th 2016 10.00 - 18.00
De Beurs van Berlage | Damrak 243 | 1012 ZJ Amsterdam